Event planner trending? Of course #eventplanner might not be the top hashtag of the day, but I’ll bet if you’re attempting to plan a great event, you’ll be looking for an amazing event planner.
Event Planner Trending –
These are essentials for planning your event, and your event planner will need you to have these details already lined out before they come on board:
- Specific purpose of the event and what outcome you desire at the end.
- Limitations such as budget, time, travel for destination events.
- Size, number of people, food choices, and entertainment options.
These three elements are likely non-negotiable. And you’ll need to be aware of any possible changes, prior to hiring your event planner. Start with these details and start locking in the basic plan before you contact the planner.
Structuring Event Options –
Who will be helping? Do you have a team on board already? Most business events have speakers lined up within the company, or specific for their purpose. You’ll want to share this information with your event planner. Know who is in charge of these items and let your professional planner know who they’ll be working with at the company.
- Food planning and decisions.
- Entertainment decisions.
- Travel planning and organization.
- Ultimate location, destination for event.
- Emergency team. Know who to call in the event of an emergency.
Be sure to delegate responsibilities and get everyone involved.
Marketing Your Event –
If your event is more than company wide, you’ll want a bigger marketing team, but here’s a list of the basics for marketing and bringing in company attendance.
- Layout your marketing plan.
- Define benefits of attending your event.
- Decide on media options (Social Media is ALWAYS good).
- Bring company bloggers on board.
- Determine what hashtags #eventplannertrending should represent your event.
- Set up registration options.
- Simplify registration and payment with online options.
- Get YouTube Videos of all speakers. Snippets sell.
- Splash the entertainment on ALL social media.
- Increase word of mouth marketing by giving them something to talk about. Keywords and phrases matter.
Of course, you’ll be ready to capture an audience on the big day, but your audience should already be excited, thrilled to be attending, long before the event. If you’ve done your work as a business, your event planner will have access to all the pertinent information, and your marketers will have created quite a stir.
Bringing in great entertainment for your affair is an absolute MUST. Your planner should know who is currently trending and popular and be ready with a great selection of artists, bands, and big name entertainers ready to meet your needs.